Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
April 3rd – December 18th – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors, and BC Craft beer, spirits, and wine vintners.
(BC Artisans are presently not allowed to sell at the market by order of the BC CDC)
Every Saturday 9.00 am – 3.00 pm – April 3rd – December 18th, 2021
We are located at:-
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
~ <> ~
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
Note: At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
During the Covid-19 Emergency, we are classified as an essential food service in BC
We ask our customers to respect all BC CDC, COVID-19 Rules.
At the entrance, at our customer greeting tents, we have sanitizers and wash-station available,
Customers are asked to shop the market by walking one-way around,
practicing 6′ social distancing, and stay in your individual or family “bubble” please.
(Up to six persons presently allowed in each “bubble”)
No stopping to gather or group socializing, please!
Follow the red arrows directing shoppers around the market
Masks are now required.
Thank you – Stay Healthy, Stay Safe in 2021.
Providing Local BC Farm Produce, and BC Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Organic Farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, local craft beer, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with produce from our local Langley & Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan and Creston Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, ( Note: our BC Artisans are presently not allowed to sell their products at BC Farmers Markets)
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woollen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood crafting, woodwork, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2020 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
Vendors for 2021 will be announced soon:
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines
– First Generation Organics, Fresh Local organic greens & vegetables
– KPU Kwantlen Farm School, Fresh local greens and vegetables
– Black Table Farm, Fresh Local Greens & Vegetables
– Andor Farms, local fresh farm produce
– The Meat Chop, fresh frozen Grass-fed Beef & Organic Chicken
– Coast to Coast Seafood, fresh and frozen seafood by Kevin
– Maan Farms, Fresh local fruit berries, and berry wines
– J&D Farms, Orchids, vegetables, and baking,
– Adult and Teen Challenge Farm, Chilliwack Farm, Fresh Produce, eggs, and more
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, and Lamb meats by order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic. by Fred
– Elemental Air Plant Designs, by Maureen Holtsbaum
– Tropical Hobbyist, Indoor Plants
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Ryder Lake Bakery, fresh baking by Amanda
– Reeves Natural Juices, by Andrew Reeves
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Gabi & Jules, Homemade Pies, and Goodness, Baking
– Bakerlita, Keto and Gluten-free fresh baking and Tarts
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– Oxford Ice Cream, by Andrea & Brendan, delicious natural flavours
– The Larks Nest, Fruit Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Fruit Butter’s, Jams, and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– Panacea Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– Mae’s Peri-Peri, by Ilona
– Infusion Soy Sauces, by Jason Nichol
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– TopKnot Cheesecakes, by Shannon Potts
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Keto-Vego, Protein Bars
– Goldsmith Dressings, by Amber
– Damiani Fine Foods, by Sandra Damiani
– Fume-eh, Specialty Olives by Paula Beall
– Scratch Fine Foods, Fresh Koji and Cultured Chili Sauces
– The Food Story Cuisine, Samosa, Kibbeh, Falafel, Baklava.
– 3J’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Maison Cote, all kinds of spices with Jean-Pierre Cote
– West Voyage Coffee Roasters, by Josslyn
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with Chicken, Beef or vegetable
– Boneheads Kitchen, foods for dogs.
– Bob the Dog, Dog food and treats.
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Mariner Brewing, the Finest local craft beers
– Trading Post Brewing, Local Craft beer from Langley
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Taynton Bay Spirits, from Invermere, BC
– Crescent Hill Winery, delicious Okanagan wines, including vegan varietal
“Made in BC” Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– Natural Healthy Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
– Antidote Healing Corp. By Chris and Ashley
– Essentia Aromatherapy by Emily Taylor
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Ali’s Pebbles and Gems, by Ali
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Ildiko Jewelry, Designer Jewelry by Ildiko
– Strokes and Stitched, Paintings by Patty Ridley
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Lathery, Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katherine Rinehart
– Irene Hannestad Photography & Art, Paintings and photography
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– The Fifty-Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Unique Handcrafted & Repurposed Creations, by Shirley
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, By Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– World of Difference Art, by Margaret Burns
– CARDS by EM, greeting cards and wedding invitations
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– Koralky Collective, by Holly French
– Crafted by Coni, Wood Birdhouses
– Simple Leaf Design by Sara-Jane Ovechuk & Alicia Robbins
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– David Broomhead, Wood crafting
– Beneath the Bark, Woodcraft items
– Madronna Books & Publishing, by Margaret
– United Churches of Langley, Friends of St. Andrews Chapel
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley,
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith.
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Reserve your spaces now for the 2020 Season. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are always looking for new 2020 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories: B.C. Painters & Artists
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2021
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2021
Apply to get 2021 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to email@example.com
You must include Name, phone number, Vendor Category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2020
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2020
Applications now open, hurry up , already 65% booked!
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
May 2nd – December 19th, 2020
10.00am – 3.00pm
Saturday’s plus some Holiday Festival Markets.
Wednesday, July 1st, Canada Day
Monday, August 3rd BC Day
Monday, Sept 7th Labour Day
Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Facebook Page