Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
April 10th – December 18th – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors,
BC Craft beer, spirits, and wine vintners,
and our “Best of BC” Artisans.
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. April 10th – December 18th, 2021
Our Market is located at:
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
~ <> ~
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totalled over six thousand acres!
The BC-CDC has lifted the Covid-19 Emergency.
Therefore we are operating as normal under BCAFM & BC Health & Safety Rules and regulations.
Thank you for all your support during the emergency from March 2020 to July 1st, 2021.
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe in 2021.
Providing Local BC Farm Produce and BC Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Organic Farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, local craft beer, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with produce from our local Langley & Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan and Creston Valley Farms.
2021 Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers, plants and fruits
– Christina’s Garden, Fresh local Langley greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines
– Black Table Farm, Fresh local Langley greens & vegetables
– Andor Farms, Fresh local Langley farm produce
– Coast to Coast Seafood, fresh and frozen seafood by Kevin
– Maan Farms, Fresh Langley Farm local fruit berries, and delicious berry wines
– J&D Farm, Orchids, Microgreens, fresh vegetables, and baking.
– Farm Werks, Vegetables, Eggs and fruits, by David Alsop
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, and Lamb Meats by order
– Tropical Hobbyist, Indoor Plants
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Bread Shop, Fresh baking by Amanda
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Gabi & Jules, Homemade Pies, and Goodness, Baking
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– European Flavour Factory, by Vivian
– Oxford Ice Cream, by Andrea & Brendan, delicious natural flavours
– The Larks Nest, Fruit jams and pickles by Jackie Lark
– Hiveology – Okanagan Honey by Brad & Jennifer
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Gingeraki Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– Infusion Soy Sauces, by Jason Nichol
– BAK’D Cookies, by Jessica
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Jessica’s Gourmet Alfajores
– Zoomers Foods, Supercoffee by Todd
– Keto-Vego, Protein Bars
– Goldsmith Dressings, by Amber
– Damiani Fine Foods, by Sandra Damiani
– Scratch Fine Foods Fresh Koji and cultured Chili Sauces
– 3J’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Maison Cote, huge variety of cooking spices with Jean-Pierre Cote
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with chicken, beef or vegetable
– The Perogie Hut, Frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Hindi’s Finest Foods, Island flavours, Herb Meat and sweet pastries.
– Bon Mano Bon Foods, Chocolate nuts by Jason
– Boneheads Kitchen, Fresh foods and treats for dogs
– Bob the Dog, Dog food and treats
“Made in BC” Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– Natural Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
– Essentia Aromatherapy by Emily Taylor
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
Not available in 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions by the BC CDC
– “Peebies and Gems”, by Ali
– “Jewelalicious” Hand Made Jewelry, by Debbie
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Strokes and Stitched, Paintings by Patty Ridley
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Lathery, by Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Ada
– Jan’s Pans and More, by Jan & Grace
– Tropical Hobbyist, by Arlene
– Unique Handcrafted & Repurposed Creations, by Shirley
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, by Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– World of Difference Art, by Margaret Burns
– CARDS by EM, greeting cards and wedding invitations
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– Loving the Bling, by Val
Community Service Organisations
– United Churches of Langley, Friends of St. Andrew’s Chapel
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith
GET ON OUR FALL/WINTER/CHRISTMAS VENDOR LISTS FOR 2021`
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2021
Send us an email with your details and Contacts to:
Contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to email@example.com
You must include name, phone number, vendor category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets!
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2021
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers’ Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Member: Heritage Fort Langley
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
April 10th – December 18th, 2021
Saturdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Plus some Holiday Festival Markets…
Monday, August 3rd, MayDay in Fort Langley
Saturday, July 3rd Canada Day Weekend
Monday, August 3rd B.C. Day
Monday, Sept 7th Labour Day
Saturday, October 9th, Cranberry Day