Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors,
and our “Best of BC” Artisans.
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. April 23rd – December 17th, 2022
Our Market is located at:
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
“Christmas in the Village”
Special Christmas Festival Farmer Markets (Dates TBA)
~ <> ~
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totalled over six thousand acres!
The BC-CDC has lifted the Covid-19 Emergency.
BC Farmers’ Market customers are not required to wear masks, nor do we need to ask customers for proof of vaccination.
Therefore we are operating as normal under BCAFM & BC CDC Health & Safety Rules and regulations.
Thank you for all your support during the emergency from March 2020 to July 1st, 2021.
We will maintain our “Meet & Greet” actvity reception tent. (with sanitization facility)
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe always.
Providing Local BC Farm Produce and BC Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Organic Farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, organic honey, local craft beers, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with BC grown produce from our local Fort Langley & Langley Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan & Creston Valley Farms.
2022 Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
2022 vendors are in the process of applications/bookings/approval for 2022.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers, plants and fruits
– Christina’s Garden, Fresh local Langley greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines
– Black Table Farm, Fresh local Langley greens & vegetables
– Andor Farms, Fresh local Langley greens, vegetables and fruits. Co-op table.
– Craigentinney Farms, Grass-fed Beef and Pork, eggs and vegetables, Fort Langley
– Maan Farms, Fresh Langley Farm local fruit berries, and delicious berry wines
– MicroGreenery, varieties of healthy microgreens
– J&D Farm, Orchids, Microgreens, fresh vegetables, and baking.
– Farm Werks, Vegetables, Eggs and fruits, by David Alsop
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh organic farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– The Bog Riverside Cranberry Farm, by Mandy and Brian
– Personal Touch, Varieties of Succulents and other plants
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Bread Shop, Fresh baking by Amanda
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Bready Mix, Keto Breads & Mixes
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– Pretty Bird, Hot and Frozen Soups
– The Larks Nest, Fruit jams and pickles by Jackie Lark
– Hiveology – Okanagan Honey by Brad & Jennifer
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Yukolicious Artisanal Foods, by Yuko
– Darn Right Foods, Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan-friendly treats.
– The Bearded Baker, Lance
– Gingeraki Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– BAK’D Cookies, by Jessica
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Zoomers Foods, Super-Mushroom coffee by Todd
– Keto-Vego, Protein Bars
– Goldsmith Dressings, garlic salad dressings by Amber
– Damiani Fine Foods, by Sandra Damiani
– PJ’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with chicken, beef or vegetable
– The Perogie Hut, Hot & Frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Eat The Real Patty, Hot Jamaican Patty’s
– Chocolate and Whisks, by Ashley
– Bon Mano Bon Foods, Chocolate nuts by Jason
– Sweetpop, Flavoured Popcorns
– Dipsy Doodle Candy, by Dani
– Fort Langley Barkery, Pet foods and Miniature Model Buildings.
B.C. Craft Beers, Wines & Spirits:
– Trading Post Brewing, Local Craft beer from Langley
– Locality Brewing, Local Craft Beer
– Dragon Mist Distillery, The Craft Distillery that Cares About Quality
– Mainland Whisky, Surrey BC
– Crescent Hill Winery, delicious Okanagan wines, including vegan varietal
– Canada Mead Brewing Ltd. , Ming Li
– Odd Society Spirits, Vancouver
“Made in BC” Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– TMC Natural Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
– Essentia Aromatherapy by Emily Taylor
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– “Ali’s Pebbies and Gems“, Hand made jewels by Ali
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Strokes and Stitched, Paintings by Patty Ridley
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Barkery, by Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Ada
– Jan’s Pans and Collectables, by Jan
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Rock2wrap Precious stone designed jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, Hats for all seasons, by Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– CARDS by EM, greeting cards and wedding invitations
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– Loving the Bling, by Val
– Pen on Paper, Artwork by Jennifer Delaney
– Cindy’s Fairy Gardens, by Cindy
Community Service Organisations:
– United Churches of Langley, “Friends of St. Andrew’s Chapel”
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley, 50/50 draw and Christmas gifts.
– Wounded Warriors, Assistance Dog Training for Vets
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Machinery & Agriculture Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith
GET ON OUR SUMMER/FALL/WINTER/CHRISTMAS VENDOR LISTS FOR 2022`
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2022
Please send us an email with your Vender details and Contacts to:
Or contact us at 604-728-2080 or
Send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include name, phone number, vendor category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets!
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2022
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers’ Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Member: Heritage Fort Langley
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
April 23rd – December 17th, 2022
Saturdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Plus some Annual Holiday Festival Markets…
Monday, May 23rd, 100th Anniversary of MayDay in Fort Langley
(there will be a big parade this year)
Saturday, July 2nd Canada Day Weekend
Monday, August 1st B.C. Day
Monday, Sept 5th Labour Day
Saturday, October 8th, Cranberry Day