Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
April 15th – December 2nd - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Facebook Page
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors,
and our “Best of BC” Artisans.
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. April 15th – December 2nd, 2023
Our Market is located at:
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
“Christmas in the Village”
December 15th, 16th, and 17th 2023
~ <> ~
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Providing Local BC Farm Produce and BC Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Organic Farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, organic honey, local craft beers, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with BC grown produce from our local Fort Langley & Langley Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan & Creston Valley Farms.
We operate under BCAFM & BC CDC Health & Safety Rules and regulations.
Thank you for all your support during the emergency from March 2020 to July 1st, 2021.
We maintain our “Meet & Greet” weekly activity reception tent. (with a sanitization facility)
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe always.
2023 Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
2023 vendors are in the process of applications/bookings/approval for 2023.
(More vendors will be listed shortly)
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers, plants, and fruits
– Christina’s Garden, Fresh local Langley greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines
– Black Table Farm, Fresh local Langley greens & vegetables
– Andor Farms, Fresh local Langley greens, vegetables, and fruits. Co-op table.
– Craigentinney Farms, Grass-fed Beef, Pork, eggs, and vegetables, Fort Langley
– Maan Farms, Fresh Langley Farm local fruit berries, and delicious berry wines
– MicroGreenery, varieties of healthy microgreens
– J&D Farm, Orchids, Microgreens, fresh vegetables, and baking.
– Farm Werks, Vegetables, Eggs, and fruits, by David Alsop
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh organic farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– The Bog Riverside Cranberry Farm, by Mandy and Brian
– Personal Touch, Varieties of Succulents, and other plants
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Bready Mix, Keto Breads & Mixes
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– Pretty Bird, Hot, and Frozen Soups
– The Larks Nest, Fruit jams and pickles by Jackie Lark
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Darn Right Foods, Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan-friendly treats.
– The Bearded Baker, Lance
– Gingeraki Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– BAK’D Cookies, by Jessica
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Zoomers Foods, Super-Mushroom coffee by Todd
– Keto-Vego, Protein Bars
– PJ’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with chicken, beef, or vegetable
– The Perogie Hut, Hot & Frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Slow Bottled Sunday, by Adam Harris
– Chocolate and Whisks, by Ashley
– Dipsy Doodle Candy, by Dani
– Fort Langley Barkery, Pet foods, and Miniature Model Buildings.
B.C. Craft Beers, Wines & Spirits:
– Trading Post Brewing, Local Craft beer from Langley
– Locality Brewing, Local Craft Beer
– Dragon Mist Distillery, The Craft Distillery that Cares About Quality
– Mainland Whisky, Surrey BC
– Canada Mead Brewing Ltd., Ming L
“Made in BC” Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– TMC Natural Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– “Ali’s Pebbies and Gems“, Hand made jewels by Ali
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Whatknots Boutique, by Nichol Hamm
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Barkery, by Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Ada
– Jan’s Pans and Collectables, by Jan
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Rock2wrap Precious stone designed jewelry, by Michelle Floris
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, Hats for all seasons, by Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– Cindy’s Fairy Gardens, by Cindy
– Deep Cove Rope Company, Rope artisans.
Community Service Organisations:
– United Churches of Langley, “Friends of St. Andrew’s Chapel”
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley, 50/50 draw, and Christmas gifts.
– Wounded Warriors, Assistance Dog Training for Vets
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Machinery & Agriculture Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith
GET ON OUR SUMMER/FALL/WINTER/CHRISTMAS VENDOR LISTS FOR 2023 NOW!
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2023
Please send us an email with your Vendor details and Contacts to:
Or contact us at 604-728-2080 or
Send us an email request to email@example.com
You must include your name, phone number, vendor category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets!
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2023
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers’ Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Member: Heritage Fort Langley
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
April 15th – December 2nd, 2023
Saturdays 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Plus some Annual Holiday Festival Markets…
Monday, May 22nd, 101st Anniversary of MayDay in Fort Langley
(there will be another big parade this year)
Saturday, July 1st Canada Day Weekend
Monday, August 1st B.C. Day (No market)
Saturday, October 7th, Cranberry Festival Day