Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2020
2020 Season May 2nd – October 31st
Due to Covid-19 Emergency we are asking our customers to respect our COVID-19 Rules.
At the entrance tent we have sanitizers and wash-station available,
and customers are asked to shop the market walking one-way around,
practicing 6′ social distancing, and staying in your “bubble”.
Thank you – Stay Safe.
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local farmers, prepared food vendors, and BC Craft beer, wines, and spirits
Every Saturday 10.00 am – 3.00 pm – May 2nd – October 31st, 2020
We are located at:-
St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
~ <> ~
“Continuing our Fort Langley Trading Traditions”
At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totaled over six thousand acres!
Fresh Local B.C. Farm Produce, and Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Farmers and Certified Safe Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits & flowers, fresh baking, fruit pies, cupcakes & cookies, local craft beer, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared foods made with produce from our Fraser Valley, the Similkameen & Okanagan Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, our Artisans Present:
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woolen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood crafting, woodwork, glass art & metal arts, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much more. Come and browse their market booths this Saturday from 10.00 am – 3.00 pm.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2020 Summer Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
New vendors are announced as soon as they join the 2020 season.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers and plants, fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines
– First Generation Organics, Fresh Local organic greens & vegetables
– Black Table Farm, Fresh Local Greens & Vegetables
– Andor Farms, local fresh farm produce
– The MeatChop, fresh frozen Grass-fed Beef & Organic Chicken
– Coast to Coast Seafood, fresh and frozen seafood by Kevin
– Maan Farms, Fresh fruit berries, and berry wines
– J&D Farms, Orchids, vegetables, and baking,
– Adult and Teen Challenge Farm, Chilliwack Farm, Fresh Produce, eggs, and more
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh Farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, and Lamb meats by order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic. by Fred
– Elemental Air Plant Designs, by Maureen Holtsbaum
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Ryder Lake Bakery, fresh baking by Amanda
– Reeves Natural Juices, by Andrew Reeves
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Gabi & Jules, Homemade Pies, and Goodness, Baking
– Bakerlita, Keto and Gluten-free fresh baking and Tarts
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads, Gourmet soups
– Oxford Ice Cream, by Andrea & Brendan, delicious natural flavours
– The Larks Nest, Fruit Jams and Pickles by Jackie Lark
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Fruit Butter’s, Jams, and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– Panacea Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– Mae’s Peri-Peri, by Ilona
– Infusion Soy Sauces, by Jason Nichol
– Amazing FoodBC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– TopKnot Cheesecakes, by Shannon Potts
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Damiani Fine Foods, by Sandra Damiani
– Fume-eh, Specialty Olives by Paula Beall
– West Voyage Coffee Roasters, by Josslyn
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with Chicken, Beef or vegetable
– Boneheads Kitchen, foods for dogs.
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Trading Post Brewing, Local Craft beer from Langley
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Taynton Bay Spirits, from Invermere BC
– Crescent Hill Winery, delicious Okanagan wines, including vegan varietal
Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– Natural Health Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
– Antidote Healing Corp. By Chris and Ashley
– Essentia Aromatherapy by Emily Taylor
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Irene Hannestad, Painter and photographer
– Ildiko Jewelry, Designer Jewelry by Ildiko
– Strokes and Stitched, Paintings by Patty Ridley
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Lathery, Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katherine Rinehart
– Irene Hannestad Photography & Art, Paintings and photography
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– Mask Appeal, COVID-19 Masks for sale
– The Fifty-Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Unique Handcrafted & Repurposed Creations, by Shirley
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, By Darren Wang
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– CARDS by EM, greeting cards and wedding invitations
– Momma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– Koralky Collective, by Holly French
– Crafted by Coni, Wood Birdhouses
– Simple Leaf Design by Sara-Jane Ovechuk & Alicia Robbins
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Reserve your spaces now for 2020 Season. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are always looking for new 2020 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories: B.C. Painters & Artists – we offer a New Artist’s Gallery for Painters & Sculptors, and provide advertising for artists.
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2020
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2020
Apply to get 2020 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include: Name, phone number, Vendor Category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets.
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2020
Please fill in/ complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2020
Applications now open, hurry up , already 65% booked!
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers Markets.
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
May 2nd – October 31st 2020
10.00am – 3.00pm
Saturday’s plus some Holiday Festival Markets.
Wednesday, July 1st , Canada Day
Monday, August 3rd BC Day
Monday, Sept 7th Labour Day