Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
April 10th – December 18th – 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Join us at our next B.C. Farmers Market and meet our
local BC farmers, BC Prepared food vendors, and BC Craft beer, spirits, and wine vintners.
(BC Artisans are presently not allowed to sell at the market by order of the BC CDC)
Every Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm – April 10th – December 18th 2021
We are located at:
9025 Glover Road
Fort Langley B.C.
(site of St. Andrew’s Historic Chapel)
~ <> ~
“Continuing Fort Langley’s Historic Trading Traditions”
Note: At one point in history, Hudson Bay’s Fort Langley farm totalled over six thousand acres!
During the Covid-19 Emergency, our market is classified as an essential food service in BC.
We ask our customers to respect all BC CDC, COVID-19 Rules & Regulations.
At the entrance, at our customer greeting tents, we have sanitizers and wash-station available,
Customers are asked to shop at the market by walking one-way around,
practicing 6′ social distancing, and stay in your individual or family “bubble” please.
(Up to six persons presently allowed in each “bubble”)
No stopping to gather and chat, or groups socializing, please!
Follow the red arrows directing shoppers around the market
Masks are now required.
Thank you – Stay Healthy, and Stay Safe in 2021.
Providing Local BC Farm Produce and BC Prepared Foods:
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market is an authentic B.C. Farmers’ Market and features Local Organic Farms and Certified Safe BC Prepared Food Vendors bringing in fresh local produce, field greens, vegetables, fruits, fresh baked bread & pastries, fruit pies, fresh baked cookies, local craft beer, varietal BC wines & Spirits, tasty prepared sauces & salad dressings, BC Fruit jams and pickles, all made with produce from our local Langley & Township, Fraser Valley, Similkameen, Okanagan and Creston Valleys.
B.C. Art & Crafts, ( Note: our BC Artisans are presently not allowed to sell their products at BC Farmers Markets)
A huge variety of 100% Made in B.C. Arts & Crafts, including flowers, paintings, photography, hand-made jewelry, natural soaps & sanitizers, creams & oils, children’s hand-made wool and cotton clothing, hand made woolen slippers from local sheep-farm spun wool, expert wood crafting, woodworkers, glass & metal artists, re-purposed antiques & furniture, and much much more.
Facebook: Like us on Facebook and get regular market updates.
< and “like” us to be placed on our weekly news & information postings.
2021 Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Season Vendors:
Please Note: Not all vendors attend each and every market.
New Vendors for 2021 will be announced soon.
B.C. Fresh Farm Produce, Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & Plants:
– Wilde Wunder Gardens, Fresh field greens & vegetables, flowers, plants and fruits.
– Christina’s Garden, Fresh local greens, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, fruits & grapevines.
– First Generation Organics, Fresh local organic greens & vegetables – KPU Kwantlen Farm School, Fresh local greens and vegetables
– Black Table Farm, Fresh local greens & vegetables
– Andor Farms, Fresh local farm produce
– The Meat Chop, Fresh frozen Grass-fed beef & Organic chicken
– Coast to Coast Seafood, fresh and frozen seafood by Kevin
– Maan Farms, Fresh local fruit berries and berry wines
–J&D Farms, Orchids, vegetables, and baking
– Adult and Teen Challenge Farm, Chilliwack Farm, Fresh produce, eggs, and more
– Summer Breeze Farm, Fresh farm fruits brought to market from the Similkameen Valley
– Fresh Peonies, at the Market, June 10th, 17th, and lastly June 24th (Seasonal)
– Shepherd’s Haven Farm, Sheepskins, wool slippers, and Lamb meats by order
– Local Seasonal Red Russian Garlic, by Fred
– Elemental Air Plant Designs, by Maureen Holtsbaum
– Tropical Hobbyist, Indoor Plants
B.C. Prepared Foods & Baking etc.
– The Perogie Hut, Fresh hot & frozen perogies by Judy & Lawrence
– Ryder Lake Bakery, Fresh baking by Amanda
– Reeves Natural Juices, by Andrew Reeves
– Golden Meadows Honey Farm, by Lydia
– Gabi & Jules, Homemade Pies, and Goodness, Baking
– Bakerlita, Keto and Gluten-free fresh baking and tarts
– Simply Delish Soups & Salads,Gourmet soups
– Gramma Ruth’s Home Made Cookies, By Gramma Ruth
– Oxford Ice Cream, by Andrea & Brendan, delicious natural flavours
– The Larks Nest, Fruit jams and pickles by Jackie Lark
– COCONAMA Chocolates, by Takanori Chiwata
– Fruit Butter’s, Jams, and Preserves, by Albert Seibold
– Panacea Gingershot, by 4Immunity
– Infusion Soy Sauces, by Jason Nichol
– Amazing Foods BC, Fabulous Curries by Mandy
– TopKnot Cheesecakes, by Shannon Potts
– Deb’s Best Kombucha, by Deb
– Keto-Vego, Protein Bars
– Goldsmith Dressings, by Amber
– Damiani Fine Foods, by Sandra Damiani
– Scratch Fine Foods, Fresh Koji and cultured Chili Sauces
– The Food Story Cuisine, Samosa, Kibbeh, Falafel, Baklava.
– 3J’s Smokehouse – Island Jerky, by Michelle
– Maison Cote, variety of cooking spices with Jean-Pierre Cote
– West Voyage Coffee Roasters, by Josslyn
– Raphael’s Caribbean Spices, Delicious with chicken, beef or vegetable
– Boneheads Kitchen, foods for dogs.
– Bob the Dog, Dog food and treats.
B.C. Wines and Craft Beers:
– Mariner Brewing, the Finest local craft beers
– Trading Post Brewing, Local Craft beer from Langley
– Dragon’s Mist, Local Gin & Vodka produced by Headspring Distillery B.C.
– Taynton Bay Spirits, from Invermere, BC
– Crescent Hill Winery, delicious Okanagan wines, including vegan varietal
“Made in BC” Fresh Natural Soaps, Oils, Bath Products:
– Just Pure & Simple Bath & Body, Natural Soaps & Oils
– Ancient Mantra Naturals, by Raman Mand
– Natural Healthy Creams & Oils, by Marilyn
– Antidote Healing Corp by Chris and Ashley
– Essentia Aromatherapy by Emily Taylor
B.C. Local Artisans, Painters, Arts & Crafts:
Not available in 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions by the BC CDC
– Ali’s Pebbles and Gems, by Ali
– Sticks and Stones Art Works, by Jacqui Ross
– Ildiko Jewelry, Designer Jewelry by Ildiko
– Strokes and Stitched, Paintings by Patty Ridley
– The Little House Company & Fort Langley Lathery, by Kevin & Susan McClain
– Whimsy’s Jewels, by Sasha Van De Keere
– 30 Minute Hit in Walnut Grove, Get fit & healthy, by Katherine Rinehart
– Irene Hannestad Photography & Art, Paintings and photography
– Margaret’s Sew Cozy, by Margaret Adams
– Custom Caps, by Tara Hawkins
– The Fifty-Fifty Workshop, by Angela Theissen
– Shabby Chic and More, by Jan & Grace
– Unique Handcrafted & Repurposed Creations, by Shirley
– Rustic Rose All Naturals, by Rhonda, “A little Jar of Wow”
– Personal Touch Handcrafted, by Susan Purton
– Baroness Ashley Hats, by Michael Chung
– Rita Anderson, Watercolour Artist, Prints & Painting
– World of Difference Art, by Margaret Burns
– CARDS by EM, greeting cards and wedding invitations
– Mamma’s Little Man, Children’s clothing
– Koralky Collective, by Holly French
– Crafted by Coni, Wood Birdhouses
– Simple Leaf Design by Sara-Jane Ovechuk & Alicia Robbins
– The 6th Scent Candle by Allie Lee
– David Broomhead, Wood crafting
– Beneath the Bark, Woodcraft items
– Madronna Books & Publishing, by Margaret
– United Churches of Langley, Friends of St. Andrew’s Chapel
– Fort Langley Lions Club
– Fort Langley Community Association
– Boundary Bay Vet Specialty Hospital, Blood Bank for Animals
– Rotary Club of Langley
– Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
– Heritage Fort Langley
– Fort Langley’s BC Farm Museum
– Fort Langley’s National Historic Fort, the Blacksmith.
Join us today by Liking Us on Facebook.com and get all the latest news & Information.
Vendors: Reserve your spaces now for the 2021 Season. Limited Spaces in every Category.
We are always looking for new 2021 Fort Langley Vendors in the following categories:
GET ON OUR VENDOR LISTS FOR 2021
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market 2021
Apply to get 2021 Vendor Registration Forms now:
or contact us at 604-728-2080 or send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include name, phone number, vendor category, etc.
Thank you for your interest in our markets!
Fort Langley Village Farmers Market 2020
Please fill in/complete all the fields and submit now.
“Christmas in the Village” Festival Market 2021
Applications now open, hurry up , already 65% booked!
Member: B.C. Association of Farmers’ Markets
Member: Fort Langley Community Association
Member: BC Farm Museum
Member: Langley Emergency Preparedness Program
Fort Langley Village Farmers’ Market
9025 Glover Road,
Fort Langley B.C.
April 10th – December 18th 2021
Saturdays 9:00am – 3:00pm
Plus some Holiday Festival Markets…
Wednesday, July 1st Canada Day
Monday, August 3rd BC Day
Monday, Sept 7th Labour Day
Fort Langley Farmers’ Market Facebook Page